NINBEN DASHI POT STARTER KIT – easy to make fill-blown Japanese Dashi soup with microwave
“NINBEN” was established in 1699.
They are the Japan oldest and pioneer brand of Katsuobushi in Japan.
You can buy this product only at flag shop in Nihonbashi or NINBEN web shop which does not ship internationally.
1. Dashi Pot: Thermal glass jar and Strainer with plastic handle
H 14.5cm, W 15cm, Diameter 10cm (600ml)
2. Kezuribushi A (Dried Bonito Flakes) 18g x 2
3. Kezuribushi B (Drined Bonito Flakes and Kelp) 18g x 1
4. Recipe Book (Japanese only)
Instruction of Use:
– Put 1 sachet of Kezuribushi (18g) and 600ml water into Dashi Pot
– Heat with microwave at 500W for 7 minutes without lid *Please be careful when you handle the jar after heating
– Hook Strainer on edge of glass jar and strain Dashi
Dashi soup is suitable for Miso soup, Soba and Udon soup, Chawanmushi (steamed egg custard with various ingredients), Nimono (simmered foods) and Nabemono (hot pot)
*Keep away from the humidity and pests.