KYOTO GION TSUJIRI NEW YEAR’S SPECIAL LIMITED “OKOI” THICK MATCHA GREEN TEA POWDER 30g (1 oz)
Only available from early December 2018 to New Year (around January 10, 2019)
Gion Tsujiri: Established in 1860 at Uji where is the famous place of tea producing region of Kyoto. In 1948, they moved to Gion and has a relationship with Kenniji temple. They have only 3 shops including tea room in Kyoto and Tokyo.
*There are many Tsujiri products at supermarkets in Japan. Please note that they are mass production by big trading company, not Gion Tsujiri.
– Beautiful Tin for New Year’s celebrating
– Stone-ground fine matcha powder
– Good for gift for Mathca lovers
Okoicha (Thick tea) – Ceremonial Level
Instruction of use:
1. It is better to sift before making.
2. Put 4g (half scoop of tea spoon) with hot water and stir well.
*Use shaker if you would like to make it with cold water or milk.
3. If you prefer “Ousucha (Light Tea)”, make it with 2g.
*Store cool place, away from heat and humidity
All products of Gion Tsujiri have a very shorter expiration date than mass products as they always are superior in quality and fresh.